TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the Taiwan Economic Daily that Taiwan's majoy ODM company Compal will become the second assembly plant of the Apple’s Apple Watch this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ingenu, the pioneer in delivering connectivity exclusively to machines, and Compal Electronics today an...
Compal was originally LeTV's primary OEM manufacturer; however, due to of LeTV's cash flow problems last year, they owed huge sums of money on debts to Compal. However, after the capital problems were solved, LeTV's debt turmoil seemed to have come to a close.
Although LeTV's future prospects remain to be seen, Compal emphasized that purchasing the stake in LeTV is an investment rather than a financial consideration, and they are optimistic about the development of the Chinese cloud and network application markets.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce