TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the Taiwan Economic Daily that Taiwan's majoy ODM company Compal will become the second assembly plant of the Apple’s Apple Watch this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ingenu, the pioneer in delivering connectivity exclusively to machines, and Compal Electronics today an...
Compal was originally LeTV's primary OEM manufacturer; however, due to of LeTV's cash flow problems last year, they owed huge sums of money on debts to Compal. However, after the capital problems were solved, LeTV's debt turmoil seemed to have come to a close.
Although LeTV's future prospects remain to be seen, Compal emphasized that purchasing the stake in LeTV is an investment rather than a financial consideration, and they are optimistic about the development of the Chinese cloud and network application markets.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning