TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the Taiwan Economic Daily that Taiwan's majoy ODM company Compal will become the second assembly plant of the Apple’s Apple Watch this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ingenu, the pioneer in delivering connectivity exclusively to machines, and Compal Electronics today an...
Compal was originally LeTV's primary OEM manufacturer; however, due to of LeTV's cash flow problems last year, they owed huge sums of money on debts to Compal. However, after the capital problems were solved, LeTV's debt turmoil seemed to have come to a close.
Although LeTV's future prospects remain to be seen, Compal emphasized that purchasing the stake in LeTV is an investment rather than a financial consideration, and they are optimistic about the development of the Chinese cloud and network application markets.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 3Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 4Taiwan Establishes PCB Smart Manufacturing Alliance
- 5Amazon Establishes Joint Innovation Center in Taiwan