TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the Taiwan Economic Daily that Taiwan's majoy ODM company Compal will become the second assembly plant of the Apple’s Apple Watch this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ingenu, the pioneer in delivering connectivity exclusively to machines, and Compal Electronics today an...
Compal was originally LeTV's primary OEM manufacturer; however, due to of LeTV's cash flow problems last year, they owed huge sums of money on debts to Compal. However, after the capital problems were solved, LeTV's debt turmoil seemed to have come to a close.
Although LeTV's future prospects remain to be seen, Compal emphasized that purchasing the stake in LeTV is an investment rather than a financial consideration, and they are optimistic about the development of the Chinese cloud and network application markets.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Equipment Damage at Micron's Taiwan Plant May Cause Temporarily Shortage of DRAM
- 2Micro LED to Become Mainstream for Mobile Display Panels
- 3Gaming Notebook PC Enjoys Booming Growth in China
- 4AMOLED Panel Market will to Surge 63% in 2017
- 5China Mobile and NTT DOCOMO Develop World's First Multi-Vendor eSIM System for IoT