TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the Taiwan Economic Daily that Taiwan's majoy ODM company Compal will become the second assembly plant of the Apple’s Apple Watch this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ingenu, the pioneer in delivering connectivity exclusively to machines, and Compal Electronics today an...
Compal was originally LeTV's primary OEM manufacturer; however, due to of LeTV's cash flow problems last year, they owed huge sums of money on debts to Compal. However, after the capital problems were solved, LeTV's debt turmoil seemed to have come to a close.
Although LeTV's future prospects remain to be seen, Compal emphasized that purchasing the stake in LeTV is an investment rather than a financial consideration, and they are optimistic about the development of the Chinese cloud and network application markets.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory