Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
"The strong growth can be mainly attributed to the ICT and watch companies` devotion in smartwatch development. Other reasons may include smart wristband vendors joining the playing field, and the general public becoming more aware of smartwatches. As a result, the ASP for wrist wearables is on the rise, in turn expanding the overall market," says Ian Wang, industry analyst with MIC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 4Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 5YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System