MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications...
The research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) used the IPC code to describe field and found th...
"The strong growth can be mainly attributed to the ICT and watch companies` devotion in smartwatch development. Other reasons may include smart wristband vendors joining the playing field, and the general public becoming more aware of smartwatches. As a result, the ASP for wrist wearables is on the rise, in turn expanding the overall market," says Ian Wang, industry analyst with MIC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Equipment Damage at Micron's Taiwan Plant May Cause Temporarily Shortage of DRAM
- 2Micro LED to Become Mainstream for Mobile Display Panels
- 3Gaming Notebook PC Enjoys Booming Growth in China
- 4AMOLED Panel Market will to Surge 63% in 2017
- 5China Mobile and NTT DOCOMO Develop World's First Multi-Vendor eSIM System for IoT