When it comes to shipment volume of four major home appliances in China from January to December in 2016 based on statistics by China's National Bureau of Statistics...
In the fourth quarter of 2016, shipment volume of the Taiwanese server system shipped at the full system/barebones levels totaled about 1...
"The strong growth can be mainly attributed to the ICT and watch companies` devotion in smartwatch development. Other reasons may include smart wristband vendors joining the playing field, and the general public becoming more aware of smartwatches. As a result, the ASP for wrist wearables is on the rise, in turn expanding the overall market," says Ian Wang, industry analyst with MIC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning