Apple's facial recognition patents, consisting of face detection (including image pre-processing) and recognition (including feature extraction)...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP (Internet Protocol) camera industry is estimated to top approximately 3.1 million units in 2017...
"The strong growth can be mainly attributed to the ICT and watch companies` devotion in smartwatch development. Other reasons may include smart wristband vendors joining the playing field, and the general public becoming more aware of smartwatches. As a result, the ASP for wrist wearables is on the rise, in turn expanding the overall market," says Ian Wang, industry analyst with MIC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%