TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese OEM service provider Compal Electronics, INC. yesterday announced an investment in Leshi Zhixin Electronic Technology (Tianjin) Co...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ingenu, the pioneer in delivering connectivity exclusively to machines, and Compal Electronics today an...
Compal is the main OEM of Apple’s iPad, responsible for most of the iPad production. Its production technology has been recognized by Apple, and successfully become one of assembly plants of Apple Watch for the first in this year. The report said that Compal will be responsible for Apple Watch and Apple Watch 2 assembling in the early stages.
Currently, Compal’s Kunshan factory in China has begun to build Apple Watch production line, and will be active in the third quarter, and the start shipment in fourth quarter.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning