TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese OEM service provider Compal Electronics, INC. yesterday announced an investment in Leshi Zhixin Electronic Technology (Tianjin) Co...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ingenu, the pioneer in delivering connectivity exclusively to machines, and Compal Electronics today an...
Compal is the main OEM of Apple’s iPad, responsible for most of the iPad production. Its production technology has been recognized by Apple, and successfully become one of assembly plants of Apple Watch for the first in this year. The report said that Compal will be responsible for Apple Watch and Apple Watch 2 assembling in the early stages.
Currently, Compal’s Kunshan factory in China has begun to build Apple Watch production line, and will be active in the third quarter, and the start shipment in fourth quarter.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe