TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese OEM service provider Compal Electronics, INC. yesterday announced an investment in Leshi Zhixin Electronic Technology (Tianjin) Co...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ingenu, the pioneer in delivering connectivity exclusively to machines, and Compal Electronics today an...
Compal is the main OEM of Apple’s iPad, responsible for most of the iPad production. Its production technology has been recognized by Apple, and successfully become one of assembly plants of Apple Watch for the first in this year. The report said that Compal will be responsible for Apple Watch and Apple Watch 2 assembling in the early stages.
Currently, Compal’s Kunshan factory in China has begun to build Apple Watch production line, and will be active in the third quarter, and the start shipment in fourth quarter.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking