TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese OEM service provider Compal Electronics, INC. yesterday announced an investment in Leshi Zhixin Electronic Technology (Tianjin) Co...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ingenu, the pioneer in delivering connectivity exclusively to machines, and Compal Electronics today an...
Compal is the main OEM of Apple’s iPad, responsible for most of the iPad production. Its production technology has been recognized by Apple, and successfully become one of assembly plants of Apple Watch for the first in this year. The report said that Compal will be responsible for Apple Watch and Apple Watch 2 assembling in the early stages.
Currently, Compal’s Kunshan factory in China has begun to build Apple Watch production line, and will be active in the third quarter, and the start shipment in fourth quarter.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year