In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
"This was due mainly to deferred shipment demand and new order placements," says Chris Wei, senior industry analyst with MIC. "Bolstered by orders coming from North Asian, Chinese, and European customers, the industry's shipment value will continue to have a doubt-digit year-on-year growth throughout 2017."
"Our findings also reveal that IPCs are mostly for use in the category of industrial application, followed by industrial automation, and embedded system."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON