The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"This was due mainly to deferred shipment demand and new order placements," says Chris Wei, senior industry analyst with MIC. "Bolstered by orders coming from North Asian, Chinese, and European customers, the industry's shipment value will continue to have a doubt-digit year-on-year growth throughout 2017."
"Our findings also reveal that IPCs are mostly for use in the category of industrial application, followed by industrial automation, and embedded system."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking