MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications...
The research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) used the IPC code to describe field and found th...
"This was due mainly to deferred shipment demand and new order placements," says Chris Wei, senior industry analyst with MIC. "Bolstered by orders coming from North Asian, Chinese, and European customers, the industry's shipment value will continue to have a doubt-digit year-on-year growth throughout 2017."
"Our findings also reveal that IPCs are mostly for use in the category of industrial application, followed by industrial automation, and embedded system."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Equipment Damage at Micron's Taiwan Plant May Cause Temporarily Shortage of DRAM
- 2Micro LED to Become Mainstream for Mobile Display Panels
- 3Gaming Notebook PC Enjoys Booming Growth in China
- 4Prices of NOR Flash Products to Go Up by 20% Sequentially for Q3, TrendForce Says
- 5AMOLED Panel Market will to Surge 63% in 2017