In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
"Bolstered by continued demand from tech-savvy consumers, hardcore gamers, and enterprise consumers, the industry is anticipated to have grown 37% sequentially in the first quarter of 2017 and the growth momentum will likely to persist throughout 2017," says Steven Hsu, industry analyst with MIC.
"On top of that, we found that about 80% of VR HMD shipment value is contributed by high-end PC VR HMDs."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON