The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"Bolstered by continued demand from tech-savvy consumers, hardcore gamers, and enterprise consumers, the industry is anticipated to have grown 37% sequentially in the first quarter of 2017 and the growth momentum will likely to persist throughout 2017," says Steven Hsu, industry analyst with MIC.
"On top of that, we found that about 80% of VR HMD shipment value is contributed by high-end PC VR HMDs."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking