Toshiba Memory Corporation (TMC) today announced that it decided to start construction of a new state-of-the-art fab for BiCS FLASH...
Vishay Intertechnology broadens its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of a new high speed silicon PIN photodiode with enhanced sensitivity for visible light...
InnoVEX will feature events on two stages, the Center Stage and Pi Stage. InnoVEX’s Center Stage will host keynotes, panels, the pitch contest finale, and events focused on startup technology and entrepreneurial issues, such as artificial intelligence, IoT, startup ecosystems, digital economy, and technology policies.
InnoVEX’s Pi Stage will spotlight product demonstrations from InnoVEX global startups, the InnoVEX pitch contest semifinals, and one-to-one matchmaking sessions for startups, investors, and other partners. All events held on the Center Stage will be live streamed on Twitch, the global media partner of InnoVEX, the startup exhibit at COMPUTEX 2017.
“Now in its second year, InnoVEX has become one of the leading global startup events, playing a key matchmaking role for entrepreneurs, investors, and strategic partners in the global information and communications technology supply chain,” said Walter Yeh, president and CEO of COMPUTEX organizer TAITRA, the Taiwan External Trade Development Council. “InnoVEX will give COMPUTEX visitors a preview of some of the most exciting global startups, and practical information to help startups succeed.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce