WitsView, a division of TrendForce, anticipates OLED’s representation in the smartphone market will increase substantially following the release of iPhone X...
Today, in Rome, ASUS CEO Jerry Shen unveiled the ZenFone 4 smartphones — ZenFone 4 Pro with gigabit connectivity, ZenFone 4...
InnoVEX will feature events on two stages, the Center Stage and Pi Stage. InnoVEX’s Center Stage will host keynotes, panels, the pitch contest finale, and events focused on startup technology and entrepreneurial issues, such as artificial intelligence, IoT, startup ecosystems, digital economy, and technology policies.
InnoVEX’s Pi Stage will spotlight product demonstrations from InnoVEX global startups, the InnoVEX pitch contest semifinals, and one-to-one matchmaking sessions for startups, investors, and other partners. All events held on the Center Stage will be live streamed on Twitch, the global media partner of InnoVEX, the startup exhibit at COMPUTEX 2017.
“Now in its second year, InnoVEX has become one of the leading global startup events, playing a key matchmaking role for entrepreneurs, investors, and strategic partners in the global information and communications technology supply chain,” said Walter Yeh, president and CEO of COMPUTEX organizer TAITRA, the Taiwan External Trade Development Council. “InnoVEX will give COMPUTEX visitors a preview of some of the most exciting global startups, and practical information to help startups succeed.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory