According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 pa...
Chung-yu Yang, industry analyst with Taipei-based research institute MIC, said that VR sickness has been a major factor affecting the wide-scale adoption of VR HMD (Head Mounted Display) among users.
So far, there has been a lot of conjecture about the causes of VR sickness and verification has been made. Among various solutions, VR-ready AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) panels are the better option for vendors who want to reduce VR sickness.
"In addition, the development of AMOLED panels for VR applications is more aggressive than LCD panels." Chung-yu Yang said.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year