Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
Chung-yu Yang, industry analyst with Taipei-based research institute MIC, said that VR sickness has been a major factor affecting the wide-scale adoption of VR HMD (Head Mounted Display) among users.
So far, there has been a lot of conjecture about the causes of VR sickness and verification has been made. Among various solutions, VR-ready AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) panels are the better option for vendors who want to reduce VR sickness.
"In addition, the development of AMOLED panels for VR applications is more aggressive than LCD panels." Chung-yu Yang said.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 2The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform