In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
Chung-yu Yang, industry analyst with Taipei-based research institute MIC, said that VR sickness has been a major factor affecting the wide-scale adoption of VR HMD (Head Mounted Display) among users.
So far, there has been a lot of conjecture about the causes of VR sickness and verification has been made. Among various solutions, VR-ready AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) panels are the better option for vendors who want to reduce VR sickness.
"In addition, the development of AMOLED panels for VR applications is more aggressive than LCD panels." Chung-yu Yang said.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 3ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 4Server DRAM Prices Will Continue to Rise as Server Demand from China Boosts in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON