Keysight Technologies announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with CMCC (China Mobile Communica...
Keysight Technologies announced its continuing collaboration with China Mobile Communications Group Co., Ltd. (CMCC) to ...
The system enables interoperability between the two carriers' eSIM systems, which adopt different vendors' subscription management platforms. Previously, for different carriers to reprogram the same eSIM, they had to adopt an eSIM system of one vendor. The new multi-vendor eSIM system announced today incorporates subscription management platforms of two different vendors - one by G+D Mobile Security that DOCOMO has adopted and the other by GEMALTO, which China Mobile has adopted.
China Mobile and DOCOMO have been jointly developing IoT technologies and related business based on the Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement (SCFA). The new multi-vendor eSIM system is one of the results of this agreement.
Going forward, China Mobile and DOCOMO will continue developing services to enable corporate customers' products exported from Japan to China, such as automobiles, industrial equipment and agricultural machines, to smoothly switch from a Japanese carrier to Chinese carrier without replacing their SIMs.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 4Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center
- 5CTIMES Explores the Current State of Industry 4.0 in Taiwan