Spirent Communications announced today it has signed an agreement to partner with the China Mobile 5G Joint Innovation Center Project...
ZTE Corporation, China Mobile, today officially announced their latest 5G high-frequency prototype and demonstrated 10 Gbps+ high bitrate...
The system enables interoperability between the two carriers' eSIM systems, which adopt different vendors' subscription management platforms. Previously, for different carriers to reprogram the same eSIM, they had to adopt an eSIM system of one vendor. The new multi-vendor eSIM system announced today incorporates subscription management platforms of two different vendors - one by G+D Mobile Security that DOCOMO has adopted and the other by GEMALTO, which China Mobile has adopted.
China Mobile and DOCOMO have been jointly developing IoT technologies and related business based on the Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement (SCFA). The new multi-vendor eSIM system is one of the results of this agreement.
Going forward, China Mobile and DOCOMO will continue developing services to enable corporate customers' products exported from Japan to China, such as automobiles, industrial equipment and agricultural machines, to smoothly switch from a Japanese carrier to Chinese carrier without replacing their SIMs.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year