Panasonic announced today that it held an opening ceremony for a new automotive lithium-ion battery factory in Dalian, China...
Panasonic Corporation today announced that Panasonic Corporation of North America has established a new sales division, Panasonic Media Entertainment Company...
This technology, which can help prevent drowsy driving, detects a driver's shallow drowsiness at the initial state by accurately measuring the driver's states without physical contact, including blinking features and facial expressions, etc. captured by an in-vehicle camera, and processing these signals using artificial intelligence.
Further, using measurement data from the in-vehicle environment, such as heat loss from the driver and illuminance, Panasonic’s new technology also predicts transitions in the driver's drowsiness level. The technology also combines thermal sensation monitoring function, allowing the driver to stay comfortably awake while driving.
This technology has made it possible to develop a driver-monitoring system that detects the driver's current level of drowsiness and predicts transitions in the driver's drowsiness based on the in-vehicle environment, as well as a drowsiness-control system that allows the driver to stay comfortably awake. These systems prevent the driver from falling asleep while driving.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe