Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Taiwan Limited today announced that they will build a new supercomputer system for Taiwan's National Center for High-performance Computing...
Fujitsu Laboratories today announced that it has successfully developed a cathode material for lithium iron phosphate rechargeable batteries...
In its Fujitsu Desktop ESPRIMO family of desktop PCs, Fujitsu is offering five models, including the ESPRIMO K557/R, which has a new case design with a built-in liquid crystal display. In its Fujitsu Workstation CELSIUS family of workstations, Fujitsu is offering six models, including the CELSIUS W570, a compact mini-tower entry-level model.
In its Fujitsu Notebook LIFEBOOK family of laptops, Fujitsu is offering twelve models, and in its Fujitsu Tablet ARROWS Tab family of Windows tablets, Fujitsu is offering seven models. Among them are three models that are thin and light for superior portability to support employees who work remotely, and the new models are priced up to 25% lower than similar existing models to promote a transformation in the ways customers work.
In addition, for all new models Fujitsu offers the option of continuing to provide the Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8.1 Pro environments. The Fujitsu Group is supporting the operations of its customers across a variety of industries by expanding the functionality of its various product lines.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe