TAOYUAN, Taiwan - Innovative Nanotech Inc., invested by Chroma ATE Inc., signed a contract with Industrial Technology Research Institute () on Nov...
The Modular Telematics Platform (MTP) from STMicroelectronics provides an open development environment for prototyping advanced Smart Driving applications...
SEMI reports that the three-month average of worldwide billings of North American equipment manufacturers in July 2017 was $2.27 billion. The billings figure is 1.4 percent lower than the final June 2017 level of $2.30 billion, and is 32.8 percent higher than the July 2016 billings level of $1.71 billion.
“We observed softening in the equipment billings in July following the strong surge in the first half of the year," said Ajit Manocha, president and CEO of SEMI. “However, overall, equipment billings remain significantly up year-over-year, with 2017 on-track to be a record spending year."
The SEMI Billings report uses three-month moving averages of worldwide billings for North American-based semiconductor equipment manufacturers. Billings figures are in millions of U.S. dollars.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%