Microsoft announced that they establish an artificial intelligence (AI) research and development (R&Q) Center in Taiwan....
Alliance Memory extended its offering of 256Mb high-speed CMOS SDRAMs with new x8 and x4 devices in the 54-pin 400-mil plastic TSOP II package...
The first batch of IoT gateway numbers that are issued in Taiwan will begin with the numbers 040, and will be specially used for IoT device connections. Using NB-IoT technology, they will only provide machine communications services and will not be able to be used for personal voice or SMS services.
NCC stated that FET was the first company to apply for IoT gateway numbers, and Chunghwa Telecom and Taiwan Mobile have also submitted IoT gateway number applications, which are currently under review.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 3Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 4Taiwan Establishes PCB Smart Manufacturing Alliance
- 5Amazon Establishes Joint Innovation Center in Taiwan