Holtek announces the release of its new low power consumption fire protection application Flash MCU series, the BA45F0082 and the BA45FH0082...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation (TDSC) announced the launch of two high speed signal transmission photorelays...
The first batch of IoT gateway numbers that are issued in Taiwan will begin with the numbers 040, and will be specially used for IoT device connections. Using NB-IoT technology, they will only provide machine communications services and will not be able to be used for personal voice or SMS services.
NCC stated that FET was the first company to apply for IoT gateway numbers, and Chunghwa Telecom and Taiwan Mobile have also submitted IoT gateway number applications, which are currently under review.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory