Long carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastics (LCFRT) have become familiar lightweight automotive materials since they satisfy safety and durability requirements...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advantech, the supplier of global intelligent systems in the inventor's conference announced that to enter the next stage of IIoT...
The first batch of IoT gateway numbers that are issued in Taiwan will begin with the numbers 040, and will be specially used for IoT device connections. Using NB-IoT technology, they will only provide machine communications services and will not be able to be used for personal voice or SMS services.
NCC stated that FET was the first company to apply for IoT gateway numbers, and Chunghwa Telecom and Taiwan Mobile have also submitted IoT gateway number applications, which are currently under review.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON