Apple's facial recognition patents, consisting of face detection (including image pre-processing) and recognition (including feature extraction)...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP (Internet Protocol) camera industry is estimated to top approximately 3.1 million units in 2017...
"The findings indicate 77% smart image sensing patents focus on Computer Technology. What is worth mentioning is Medical Technology, which still has a relatively small proportion so is the area that tech companies can invest more into," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
"Using data mining techniques, MIC identified some key AI technology fields related to Smart Image Sensing. MIC found that most international assignees' patents are concentrated on Natural Language Data Processing (81.6%)."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%