In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
"The findings indicate 77% smart image sensing patents focus on Computer Technology. What is worth mentioning is Medical Technology, which still has a relatively small proportion so is the area that tech companies can invest more into," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
"Using data mining techniques, MIC identified some key AI technology fields related to Smart Image Sensing. MIC found that most international assignees' patents are concentrated on Natural Language Data Processing (81.6%)."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years