Holtek announces the release of its new low power consumption fire protection application Flash MCU series, the BA45F0082 and the BA45FH0082...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation (TDSC) announced the launch of two high speed signal transmission photorelays...
In 2017 the scope of the global robot market is expected to reach US$23.2 billion, with an average yearly growth rate of 17% from 2012 to 2017. Furthermore, Mainland China is already the world's largest market for industrial robots and accounts for one-third of the global market.
At present, China is embracing smart manufacturing, and the industrial robot market is expected to experience great prosperity. It has been predicted that this year sales of industrial robots will exceed 110,000 units with a market scope of US$4.22 billion, and by 2020 the market scope in Mainland China is expected to expand to US$58.9 billion.
In addition, as the population rapidly ages, demand for medical and educational services will increase significantly. Therefore, there is tremendous market potential for Chinese service robots with plenty of space for development. This year the scope of the Chinese service robot market will surpass US$1.32 billion with an annual growth rate of approximately 28%.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory