TAICHUNG, Taiwan - Winbond Electronics Corporation today announced a dramatic expansion of its flash product portfolio w...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese NOR Flash memory manufacturer Winbond Electronics Corporation yesterday stated that there is ...
Winbond is currently one of the few companies in the market with the capacity to develop both DRAM and Flash Memory. Nevertheless, the global market demand for memory is currently surging with their 12-inch factory in Taichung is nearly at full capacity. As a result, Winbond applied to establish a new factory this year.
MOST pointed out that Winbond's new factory in southern Taiwan has the potential to create nearly one thousand new employment opportunities and will make the southern semiconductor manufacturing base more complete.
MOST also emphasized that the government is doing everything in their power to assist manufacturers in matters related to land, water, and electricity. MOST will also provide support in the training of workers and technological development.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory