TAIPEI, Taiwan - Winbond on last Friday, February 2 at a legal briefing session explained that supply and demand will re...
Trusted Computing Group (TCG), in partnership with OpenSystems Media (OSM), will demonstrate and discuss secure embedded and IoT devices and data at Embedded World 2018...
Winbond is currently one of the few companies in the market with the capacity to develop both DRAM and Flash Memory. Nevertheless, the global market demand for memory is currently surging with their 12-inch factory in Taichung is nearly at full capacity. As a result, Winbond applied to establish a new factory this year.
MOST pointed out that Winbond's new factory in southern Taiwan has the potential to create nearly one thousand new employment opportunities and will make the southern semiconductor manufacturing base more complete.
MOST also emphasized that the government is doing everything in their power to assist manufacturers in matters related to land, water, and electricity. MOST will also provide support in the training of workers and technological development.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON