TAIPEI, Taiwan — 2015 Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show (TAIROS) is a four-day even that will kick off at ...
There were total of 12 products that have certificated by TARS this time, respectively, HIWIN’s RA605-710-GB and RA605-710-K Articulated Robot, RS-406-601S-HB SCARA Robot Arm; Techman’s TM5-700 and TM5 -900 Robot; EVERMORE’s RH-12 six-axis robot; Reed Automation’s LD20, LD2, LD7, LD12 6-Axis Robot and Delta Electric’s DRS40L, DRS60L SCARA industrial robot.
The core concept of the design of Taiwan Robot Standard is to symbolize the combination of human and robot, stand for that technology will integrate with intelligence.
The TARS certification applies to all types of robots, processes testing and verification in terms of the mechanical safety, electrical safety, functional safety, electromagnetic compatibility, accuracy, reliability, environmental impact and noise level.
TAIROA said that the TARS certification is currently expanding international and Chinese mutual recognition, to provide Taiwanese robot industry with international approval by one-stop verification.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON