TAIPEI, Taiwan — 2015 Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show (TAIROS) is a four-day even that will kick off at ...
There were total of 12 products that have certificated by TARS this time, respectively, HIWIN’s RA605-710-GB and RA605-710-K Articulated Robot, RS-406-601S-HB SCARA Robot Arm; Techman’s TM5-700 and TM5 -900 Robot; EVERMORE’s RH-12 six-axis robot; Reed Automation’s LD20, LD2, LD7, LD12 6-Axis Robot and Delta Electric’s DRS40L, DRS60L SCARA industrial robot.
The core concept of the design of Taiwan Robot Standard is to symbolize the combination of human and robot, stand for that technology will integrate with intelligence.
The TARS certification applies to all types of robots, processes testing and verification in terms of the mechanical safety, electrical safety, functional safety, electromagnetic compatibility, accuracy, reliability, environmental impact and noise level.
TAIROA said that the TARS certification is currently expanding international and Chinese mutual recognition, to provide Taiwanese robot industry with international approval by one-stop verification.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%