TAIPEI, Taiwan — 2015 Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show (TAIROS) is a four-day even that will kick off at ...
There were total of 12 products that have certificated by TARS this time, respectively, HIWIN’s RA605-710-GB and RA605-710-K Articulated Robot, RS-406-601S-HB SCARA Robot Arm; Techman’s TM5-700 and TM5 -900 Robot; EVERMORE’s RH-12 six-axis robot; Reed Automation’s LD20, LD2, LD7, LD12 6-Axis Robot and Delta Electric’s DRS40L, DRS60L SCARA industrial robot.
The core concept of the design of Taiwan Robot Standard is to symbolize the combination of human and robot, stand for that technology will integrate with intelligence.
The TARS certification applies to all types of robots, processes testing and verification in terms of the mechanical safety, electrical safety, functional safety, electromagnetic compatibility, accuracy, reliability, environmental impact and noise level.
TAIROA said that the TARS certification is currently expanding international and Chinese mutual recognition, to provide Taiwanese robot industry with international approval by one-stop verification.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory