According to TrendForce’s latest report, Breakdown Analysis of China’s Semiconductor Industry, many fabs are being built in China with high capital expenditures...
The expanding markets for Internet of Things, automotive electronics, and smart home devices have driven the demand for ...
Among the three 10th anniversary iPhone models that will be released, the premium 5.8-inch model will come with an AMOLED display. The introduction of an AMOLED iPhone will help expedite the AMOLED adoption in the smartphone market. TrendForce forecasts that around 43% of smartphones shipped worldwide in 2020 will feature the AMOLED display.
In addition, the total value of the global market for 3D sensing modules used in mobile devices is estimated to reach US$1.5 billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a massive CAGR of 209% to around US$14 billion in 2020. Note that the 3D sensing module that is being discussed includes IR transmitter and receiver components.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 3Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 4Taiwan Establishes PCB Smart Manufacturing Alliance
- 5Amazon Establishes Joint Innovation Center in Taiwan