WitsView, a division of TrendForce, anticipates OLED’s representation in the smartphone market will increase substantially following the release of iPhone X...
According to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the Toshiba Memory Corporation (TMC) deal will start to have a nota...
Among the three 10th anniversary iPhone models that will be released, the premium 5.8-inch model will come with an AMOLED display. The introduction of an AMOLED iPhone will help expedite the AMOLED adoption in the smartphone market. TrendForce forecasts that around 43% of smartphones shipped worldwide in 2020 will feature the AMOLED display.
In addition, the total value of the global market for 3D sensing modules used in mobile devices is estimated to reach US$1.5 billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a massive CAGR of 209% to around US$14 billion in 2020. Note that the 3D sensing module that is being discussed includes IR transmitter and receiver components.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory