In 2018 CES, South Korea Winter Olympics and MWC, 5G is undoubtedly a hot topic, companies including Qualcomm, Intel, Huawei...
In 1Q18, the traditional off-season, SSD market has seen obviously less stock up orders from PC OEMs compared with 4Q17, according to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce...
Among the three 10th anniversary iPhone models that will be released, the premium 5.8-inch model will come with an AMOLED display. The introduction of an AMOLED iPhone will help expedite the AMOLED adoption in the smartphone market. TrendForce forecasts that around 43% of smartphones shipped worldwide in 2020 will feature the AMOLED display.
In addition, the total value of the global market for 3D sensing modules used in mobile devices is estimated to reach US$1.5 billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a massive CAGR of 209% to around US$14 billion in 2020. Note that the 3D sensing module that is being discussed includes IR transmitter and receiver components.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON