TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih today hosted a press event at Computex 2018, unveiling all-new products, in...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) announced the development of a national AI cloud p...
“Finding the right global partner was a key step in our search for cutting-edge technologies that will enhance the experience of our customers,” said Jonney Shih, Chairman of ASUS. “Fenox Venture Capital is one of the best partners to assist ASUS in our global outreach due to their innate understanding of the Asian business culture and unmatched access to North America, Europe and the broader Asian market.”
“Fenox VC is a bridge between top global startups and top global corporations. We create win-win partnerships between technology startups and global enterprises,” said Anis Uzzaman, General Partner and CEO of Fenox Venture Capital. “This fund will enable us to invest in startups that will benefit from collaboration with ASUS.”
The new $50 million fund will focus on startups in the areas of AI, IoT, Big Data, Cloud, AR/VR and other related technologies that require hardware-software integration and can benefit from collaboration with ASUS.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 4TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 5Global Mobile DRAM Revenue Reached a New Record High in 1Q18, Says TrendForce