ASUS Vice President Eric Chen today took the stage at The Edge of Beyond press event at IFA 2017 in Berlin to unveil the ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS today unveiled the highly anticipated ZenFone 4 smartphones — ZenFone 4 Pro, ZenFone 4, ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro and ZenFone 4 Selfie in Taipei...
“Finding the right global partner was a key step in our search for cutting-edge technologies that will enhance the experience of our customers,” said Jonney Shih, Chairman of ASUS. “Fenox Venture Capital is one of the best partners to assist ASUS in our global outreach due to their innate understanding of the Asian business culture and unmatched access to North America, Europe and the broader Asian market.”
“Fenox VC is a bridge between top global startups and top global corporations. We create win-win partnerships between technology startups and global enterprises,” said Anis Uzzaman, General Partner and CEO of Fenox Venture Capital. “This fund will enable us to invest in startups that will benefit from collaboration with ASUS.”
The new $50 million fund will focus on startups in the areas of AI, IoT, Big Data, Cloud, AR/VR and other related technologies that require hardware-software integration and can benefit from collaboration with ASUS.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe