Micron and Intel today announced an update to their successful NAND memory joint development partnership that has helped...
At the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Intel announced two major milestones in its efforts to research and ...
To drive AI innovation, Intel is making strategic investments spanning technology, R&D and partnerships with business, government, academia and community groups.
Intel said that it will be the AI platform of choice, offering unmatched reliability, performance, security and integration. And the company are 100 percent committed to creating the roadmap of optimized products to support emerging mainstream AI workloads.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking