TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC on last Friday in Southern Taiwan Science Park held a groundbreaking ceremony for the first phase ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC) on December 7 of this week will hold a supply chain forum...
TSMC said that the industry cluster and supply chain of Southern Taiwan Science Park (STSP) can fulfill all needs of its new 3nm plan; in addition to new 3nm plant, TSMC’s Fab 6 and Fab 14 are also located in the STSP.
As for the production schedule and the total amount of investment of 3nm plant, TSMC said it is undecided, but the 5-nanometer process is expected to mass production in 2020.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON