TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSCM) Chairman Morris Chang announced his retireme...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – TSMC Chairman Morris Chang today announced his retirement in June 2018, and will not participate in any TSMC management activities...
TSMC said that the industry cluster and supply chain of Southern Taiwan Science Park (STSP) can fulfill all needs of its new 3nm plan; in addition to new 3nm plant, TSMC’s Fab 6 and Fab 14 are also located in the STSP.
As for the production schedule and the total amount of investment of 3nm plant, TSMC said it is undecided, but the 5-nanometer process is expected to mass production in 2020.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year