TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC) on December 7 of this week will hold a supply chain forum...
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) Founder Morris Chang has finally decided to formally give up h...
TSMC said that the industry cluster and supply chain of Southern Taiwan Science Park (STSP) can fulfill all needs of its new 3nm plan; in addition to new 3nm plant, TSMC’s Fab 6 and Fab 14 are also located in the STSP.
As for the production schedule and the total amount of investment of 3nm plant, TSMC said it is undecided, but the 5-nanometer process is expected to mass production in 2020.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking