IBASE Technology launches a new ET975 COM Express Computer-on-Module based on the ultra-low voltage 7th Generation Intel...
IBASE Technology now ships the SI-83 digital signage player based on 4th Generation Intel Core processors and available with an 2...
The awarded UMT-7211 is a 21.5" versatile medical panel PC is designed for hospital patient information systems to provide clinical data, medical records management, or simply infotainment. This full-flat multi-touch fanless panel PC has IP65 and IP54 protection against particles and water, an optional battery supporting at least 20 minutes operating time needed for system data backup in case of power interruption and capacitive control keypads for power and brightness/volume settings. Supporting 90V~240V AC voltage and isolated Ethernet, the unit has extra I/Os and a PCI-E (x4) expansion slot to connect to customer-desired peripherals.
The UMT-7211 supports the 7th/6th Generation Intel Core i5-6300U/7300U processors and can be conveniently installed in patient rooms, wards, nursing stations or lounges. It has a borderless design, an easy-to-read display and a responsive touch interface. Its sealed and liquid-resistant enclosure allows it to be easily cleaned and ensures continuous system operation.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking