IBASE Technology and Quividi announced their partnership to provide Quividi-compatible digital signage players. The I...
IBASE Technology launches a new ET975 COM Express Computer-on-Module based on the ultra-low voltage 7th Generation Intel...
The awarded UMT-7211 is a 21.5" versatile medical panel PC is designed for hospital patient information systems to provide clinical data, medical records management, or simply infotainment. This full-flat multi-touch fanless panel PC has IP65 and IP54 protection against particles and water, an optional battery supporting at least 20 minutes operating time needed for system data backup in case of power interruption and capacitive control keypads for power and brightness/volume settings. Supporting 90V~240V AC voltage and isolated Ethernet, the unit has extra I/Os and a PCI-E (x4) expansion slot to connect to customer-desired peripherals.
The UMT-7211 supports the 7th/6th Generation Intel Core i5-6300U/7300U processors and can be conveniently installed in patient rooms, wards, nursing stations or lounges. It has a borderless design, an easy-to-read display and a responsive touch interface. Its sealed and liquid-resistant enclosure allows it to be easily cleaned and ensures continuous system operation.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON