TYAN has announced their new generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor-based server platforms to the market. The new line-up of HPC...
TYAN, an industry-leading server platform design manufacturer and subsidiary of MITAC Computing Technology Corporation, ...
“TYAN’s new GPU computing platforms are designed to provide efficient parallel computing for the analytics of vast amounts of data. By incorporating NVIDIA's latest Tesla V100 GPU accelerators, TYAN provides our customers with the power to accelerate both high performance and cognitive computing workloads” said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit.
TYAN’s Thunder HX FT77D-B7109 is a 4U server with two Intel Xeon Scalable Processors and support for up to 8 NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs and 24 DIMM slots. The Thunder GA88-B5631 is a 1U server with a single Intel Xeon Scalable Processor. With support for up to 4 NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs within a 1U server, the GA88-B5631 is among the industry's highest density GPU servers available on the market.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year