According to TrendForce’s latest report, the premium smartphone market experienced weak demand in 1H18, as the vendors...
Acer today introduced two new premium Chromebooks designed for business use – the Acer Chromebook Spin 13 and the Acer Chromebook 13...
This year, GameStart partnered with “International Mobile Gaming Awards, Southeast Asia (IMGA SEA)” to bring the business forum (SEA Summit) and IMGA SEA awards ceremony to the show. After a fierce competition among 80 nominated products, 2 Taiwan indie teams, SIGONO “OPUS: Rocket of Whispers” and RNOVA Studio “Lyrica” received “Excellence in Art” and “Best Meaningful Play” respectively.
GameStart 2017, the 4th edition of the event, was held on October 14-15 at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Center. The event showcased new product launch, eSports tournament, indie games, retro games, cosplay, and more.
The GameStart Indie Awards was presented at the last day of the game show, “Songbird Symphony” by JoySteak Studios and “Cat Quest” by Gentlebros Games won the “Judge’s Choice Award” and “Visitor’s Choice Award” respectively. Both teams are invited to and will be showcasing at the upcoming Taipei Game Show 2018.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform