Pervasive Displays (PDi) announces samples available for four new, small size, high resolution, three color, TFT active ...
According to TrendForce, the Chinese government will continue supporting heavily in this industry at levels of central government and local authorities...
Most Singaporeans are happy to welcome robots into their lives, with just 1 in 20 saying they would not want a robot.
Out of a list of twelve possible functions, the most popular desired use for a robot is to help with cleaning the house, which nearly 9 in 10 would want. Other popular choices include assistance at work (selected by 60%) and security (chosen by 57% of respondents).
Women and men appear to be in broad agreement about the use of robots for household chores such as cleaning the house and gardening. However, they are divided about the use of robots for tasks such as security (65% of men would want a robot for security, compared with 49% of women), assistance at work (64% of men to 56% of women) and managing finances (24% of men to 16% of women).
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Huge Wind Energy Potential in Taiwan
- 2TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 3China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 4Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 5HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars