AAEON will be taking part at this year’s Embedded World trade fair in Nuremburg, Germany. The fair, which is now in its 16th year...
As a core subsidiary of Tsinghua Unigroup, Unigroup Spreadtrum & RDA, and Intel Corporation officially announced a long-term strategic collaboration on 5G...
"Based on our findings, 70% of Taiwanese LTE CPE shipments in the first half were mainly from outdoor and indoor CPE," says Emily Tsai, senior industry analyst with MIC. "In the second half of 2017, the shipment volume is estimated to reach about 3.04 million units, up 18% compared to the first half."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years