Long carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastics (LCFRT) have become familiar lightweight automotive materials since they satisfy safety and durability requirements...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advantech, the supplier of global intelligent systems in the inventor's conference announced that to enter the next stage of IIoT...
"Based on our findings, 70% of Taiwanese LTE CPE shipments in the first half were mainly from outdoor and indoor CPE," says Emily Tsai, senior industry analyst with MIC. "In the second half of 2017, the shipment volume is estimated to reach about 3.04 million units, up 18% compared to the first half."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON