Today during Windows Developer Day, Microsoft announced Windows ML, which enables developers to perform machine learning tasks in the Windows OS...
At the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Conference 2018, Intel unveiled a collaboration wit...
Increased capacity and multiple form factors expand data center implementation options and deliver both solution-level and total cost of ownership flexibility for customers. Intel Optane technology for data centers combines the attributes of memory and storage with low latency, high endurance, outstanding quality of service and high throughput, creating a new data tier that increases scale per server and reduces transaction costs.
Combined with the latest Intel Xeon Scalable processors, Intel Optane technology enables bigger and more affordable data sets to gain new insights from larger memory pools. The Intel Optane SSD DC P4800X is an ideal SSD for storage workloads, like SAN and software defined storage, as well as cloud, database, big data and high-performance computing workloads.
The new capacity follows the 375GB half-height, half-length add-in card launched earlier this year. The Intel Optane SSD DC P4800X Series is also available as part of the Intel Select Solutions program and through additional OEMs, cloud service providers and distributors starting this month.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 3ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 4Server DRAM Prices Will Continue to Rise as Server Demand from China Boosts in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON