Teardown engineers at IHS Markit have completed their preliminary physical dissection of the new Apple iPhone X and foun...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP (Internet Protocol) camera industry is estimated to top approximately 3.1 million units in 2017...
"We also found that face detection accounts for 75% of Apple's the facial recognition patents, with an aim to locate faces in an image to increase the recognition rate," said Yang Chung-yu, industry analyst with MIC.
"Apple's in-house technologies have focused on image pre-processing and face detection; however, these technologies are mainly used for 2D images, with very few for 3D images." Yang said.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Huge Wind Energy Potential in Taiwan
- 2TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 3China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 4Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 5HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars