Market research firm TrendForce reports that the global notebook shipments for 2017 registered 164.7 million units, a year-on-year increase of 2...
Apple Garosugil will open in Seoul on Saturday at 10 a.m., bringing Apple’s products, in-store programming and service...
"We also found that face detection accounts for 75% of Apple's the facial recognition patents, with an aim to locate faces in an image to increase the recognition rate," said Yang Chung-yu, industry analyst with MIC.
"Apple's in-house technologies have focused on image pre-processing and face detection; however, these technologies are mainly used for 2D images, with very few for 3D images." Yang said.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON