The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"We also found that face detection accounts for 75% of Apple's the facial recognition patents, with an aim to locate faces in an image to increase the recognition rate," said Yang Chung-yu, industry analyst with MIC.
"Apple's in-house technologies have focused on image pre-processing and face detection; however, these technologies are mainly used for 2D images, with very few for 3D images." Yang said.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 3Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 4Taiwan Establishes PCB Smart Manufacturing Alliance
- 5Amazon Establishes Joint Innovation Center in Taiwan