TAIPEI, Taiwan — Apple’s first smartwatch, Apple Watch finally hit the Taiwan market on June 26, because of the limi...
TAIPEI, Taiwan － According to Taiwan's Economic Daily News, Microsoft's new generation operating system, Windows 10, is expected to formally hit the market on July 29...
Currently, Apple's AR glasses are still in the research and development stage, and they are expected to be mass produced next year or the following year. Apple has already sought out Quata and Taiwan-related supply chains to discuss product design and manufacturing.
Regarding this news, Quanta stated that they will not comment on a single client; however, they are actively investing in application markets in the domain of AR and definitely have an AR-related R&D team in operation.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking