TAIPEI, Taiwan — Apple’s first smartwatch, Apple Watch finally hit the Taiwan market on June 26, because of the limi...
TAIPEI, Taiwan － According to Taiwan's Economic Daily News, Microsoft's new generation operating system, Windows 10, is expected to formally hit the market on July 29...
Currently, Apple's AR glasses are still in the research and development stage, and they are expected to be mass produced next year or the following year. Apple has already sought out Quata and Taiwan-related supply chains to discuss product design and manufacturing.
Regarding this news, Quanta stated that they will not comment on a single client; however, they are actively investing in application markets in the domain of AR and definitely have an AR-related R&D team in operation.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON