The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"It is observed that the booths for service robots took up around half of the WRC 2017 exhibition venue, and most of the exhibitors were from China. On the contrary, although the booths for industrial robots also accounted for half of the exhibition venue, only 65% of the exhibitors were from China, and the other 35% were from abroad," says Cindy Ku, senior industry analyst with MIC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 3China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking