STMicroelectronics announced today its collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on Amazon FreeRTOS, the latest addition to the AWS Internet of Things (IoT) solution...
You may notice nowadays that people are constantly on their phones, tablets, and laptops. This is a good thing for many of us that own our own businesses...
Before Amazon had gone forward with this allocation in Taiwan, Microsoft and IBM had both established application innovation centers in Taiwan, and their scope included a development center for the IoT industry and a cloud innovation alliance in order to strengthen their ecosystems.
Following Amazon's decision to come to Taiwan, they will join Microsoft and IBM as three large global companies in the enterprise cloud industry that have gathered in Taiwan.
Amazon's AWS will jointly establish the innovation application center in New Taipei City in collaboration with FCC Partners and New Taipei City Government with FCC Partners handling management operations following the opening of the center. This center established by Amazon will be the second such application innovation center in Taiwan and a continuation of the establishment of an IoT certification center last year.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON