Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) today introduced a new series of miniature snap-in power aluminum electrolytic capacitors...
According to the report of DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the Enterprise SSD market has been expanding in recent years driven by the development of data center...
Taiwan Printed Circuit Association stated that smart manufacturing is the only way for the PCB industry to transition and this government plan has one standard (a PCB equipment agreement) and two platforms (a smart manufacturing technology platform and an industry alliance cooperation platform) at its core. Furthermore, with Advantech along with other partners in the same industry joining in, the road towards sustainable development can be quickly realized for the PCB industry.
Advantech CEO K.C. Liu stated that after run-ins and assembly of various teams, it is anticipated that this plan will have scale, and the vision of an industry 4.0 system will integrate with service companies to effectively guide Taiwan to rapidly upgrade their industries with smart manufacturing.
However, Unitech Vice CEO Lee Lee-jun believes that through the integration of various industry models, in addition to smart manufacturing of network equipment hardware, big data analysis will also yield improvements for technological upgrades. In addition, these kinds of successful models will assist in the acceleration of duplication and encourage industry upgrades.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce