HTC VIVE today announced VR For Impact, a $10 Million program to drive VR content and technologies that will create posi...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In addition to VR products, HTC is collaborating with Taiwanese hospitals and research institutes on th...
Vive Pro and the Vive wireless module were announced a few days ago at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in the United States, and they are HTC's newest VR products.
HTC stated that at the Taipei Game Show this year, HTC Vive is hosting Taiwan's first VR E-Sports Tournament, which will feature multiplayer real-time online battles.
HTC's Virtual Reality New Technology Department Deputy General Manager Bao Yong-zhe stated that at the HTC Vive booth, gamers can experience a wide variety of games released by world-class industry developers, and accessories, such as the VR Table Tennis Rackets and VR Tennis rackets, will also be on display.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years