The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"Facial recognition technology can solve all these issues," says Chung-yu Yang, industry analyst at MIC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Demand for Driverless Cars and Smart Driver Assistance Systems Expands Facial Recognition Applicatio
- 2NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 4They Are Resources, Not Trash! Implementing a Circular Economy with E-Sources
- 5Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020