Acer today introduced two new premium Chromebooks designed for business use – the Acer Chromebook Spin 13 and the Acer Chromebook 13...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer Inc. announced today the financial results for Q1 2018: consolidated revenues were NT$54.8 billion, growing 3...
In addition, the new Acer Chromebook Spin 11 (CP311-1H/CP311-1HN) fully supports Google Play and maximizes the functionality of the device’s 11.6-inch touchscreen display with stylus input. The optional stylus powered by Wacom® EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology2 can be used with the Chromebook to provide an excellent digital writing experience that mimics actual pen and paper.
“We are continually innovating to improve every product in our extensive Chromebook line,” said James Lin, General Manager, Commercial & Detachable Notebooks, IT Products Business at Acer. “The new Acer Chromebook Spin 11 continues in the tradition of the Chromebook R 11, which won many awards for its design, performance and strong feature set, and now includes even more features that make life better for our customers, including the latest ports, all-day battery life and solid performance in a stylish, convertible design.”
Acer will be at the Bett show from January 24 to 27 at booth B100, where units of the new Acer Chromebook Spin 11 (CP311-1H/CP311-1HN) will be on display.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform