TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese display panel manufacturer Innolux Corporation has developed Deep Sensing Technology (DST) th...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Innolux’s 100-inch high brightness PID module was honored the 26th Taiwan Excellence Silver Award 2017 which is regarded as the most credible national award...
Innolux Executive Vice President and Head of Technological Research and Development, Chin-Lung Ting, stated that early in this year at the American Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Innolux showcased their 10.1-inch AM miniLEd panels and attracted the interest of major vehicle depots which have been in competition to collaborate on development of the panels.
He also pointed out that miniLED technology makes use of TFT in the formation of active matrix circuits (AM) to drive miniLEDs. This not only is advantageous in terms of performance but is also reasonably priced. Furthermore, with this method, manufacturers can reach the goal of creating panels with 6,720 adjustable lights, which is a substantial improvement over the current panels with only a few hundred adjustable lights.
Innolux's AM miniLED also has a flexibile substrate, which can function as the top LCD surface backlight solution and can be used in automotive designs which require surface displays.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform