TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese display panel manufacturer Innolux Corporation has developed Deep Sensing Technology (DST) th...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Innolux’s 100-inch high brightness PID module was honored the 26th Taiwan Excellence Silver Award 2017 which is regarded as the most credible national award...
Innolux Executive Vice President and Head of Technological Research and Development, Chin-Lung Ting, stated that early in this year at the American Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Innolux showcased their 10.1-inch AM miniLEd panels and attracted the interest of major vehicle depots which have been in competition to collaborate on development of the panels.
He also pointed out that miniLED technology makes use of TFT in the formation of active matrix circuits (AM) to drive miniLEDs. This not only is advantageous in terms of performance but is also reasonably priced. Furthermore, with this method, manufacturers can reach the goal of creating panels with 6,720 adjustable lights, which is a substantial improvement over the current panels with only a few hundred adjustable lights.
Innolux's AM miniLED also has a flexibile substrate, which can function as the top LCD surface backlight solution and can be used in automotive designs which require surface displays.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Demand for Driverless Cars and Smart Driver Assistance Systems Expands Facial Recognition Applicatio
- 2NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 4They Are Resources, Not Trash! Implementing a Circular Economy with E-Sources
- 5Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020