According to the TSIA’s survey, Q3 2017 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$642...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The TSIA survey showed that Q2 2017 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$572...
The revenue wad with NT$160.8B in design (US$5.3B) (down 3.1% on-quarter and 0.6% rise on-year), NT$389.0B in manufacturing (US$12.8B) (up 10.4% on-quarter and 7.9% growth on-year, with NT$343.0B (US$11.3B) in foundry, 10.5% rise on-quarter and up 9.3% on year, and NT$46..0B (US$1.5B) in memory, 9.5% increase on-quarter and down 1.7% on-year), NT$87.0B in packaging (US$2.9B) (0.6% rise on-quarter and up 1.4% on-year), and NT$38.7B in testing(US$1.3B) (1.8% increase on-quarter and up 1.8% on-year). Exchange rate NTD/USD is 30.4.
Taiwan IC revenue in 2017 reached NT$2,462.3B (US$81.0B) (0.5% increase from 2016), with NT$617.1B in design (US$20.3B) (down 5.5%), NT$1,368.2B in manufacturing (US$45B) (2.7% growth, foundry NT$1,206.1B (US$39.7B), up 5.0% , DRAM and other manufacturing NT$162.1B (US$5.3B), down 11.8%), NT$333.0B in packaging (US$11.0B) (2.8% increase), and NT$144.0B in testing (US$4.7B) (up 2.9%). Exchange rate NTD/USD is 30.4.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Demand for Driverless Cars and Smart Driver Assistance Systems Expands Facial Recognition Applicatio
- 2NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 4They Are Resources, Not Trash! Implementing a Circular Economy with E-Sources
- 5Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020