TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced today its financial results for Q2 2018: consolidated revenues were NT$58.48 billion, growing 9...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced today that it has captured the d&i gold award at Computex 2018 for exceptional design, earning a total of four d&i awards...
“We are delighted to be taking home 12 iF Design Awards as it recognizes the outstanding capabilities and work of our colleagues in Industrial Design and Research & Development to ensure the synergy of form and functionality,” said Tiffany Huang, President of Corporate Marketing, Business Planning and Operations at Acer.
“In addition, our results this year hold special significance for us as it is the first time designs pertaining to Predator gaming devices have led the way for Acer with six awards.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1An Exhibition About the Story of Taiwan's Successful Circular Economy Development
- 2ASE to Seize Opportunities in the Memory Market in China
- 3TSMC 7-nm Process Experiencing Heavy Market Demand
- 4AAEON Partners Everlight to Create Taipei’s Smart Street Light System
- 5UWin Nanotech Responds to “Recycling Fund 20th Anniversary Exhibition”