Clientron announced that the R800 thin client has won a “Taiwan Excellence 2018” award for its innovation and best quality design...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron Corp., announced it will be displaying its full range of POS product innovations to comply wi...
At the event, Clientron's displays will include: the innovative PST650 all-in-one POS terminal with a built-in high speed thermal printer and a small, lightweight form factor for counter space savings; the most affordable POS terminal, PT2000, in a fanless design with long life span support to both entry and mainstream POS market segments; and the new Ares755 with powerful Intel 7th Core i processors for high-performance options.
Furthermore, Clientron will highlight the tower type Bello series with 9.7” / 12.1" / 15" / 15.6" touch displays in a solid aluminum enclosure; and the Wing series - the butterfly lightweight POS terminal with a flexible dual-hinge stand design. Besides that, there will be the fanless, vent-free Ares650 series with an up-to-date ultraslim system enclosure for the mainstream POS market.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON