TAIPEI, Taiwan– AAEON has been honored with three COMPUTEX d&i Awards. The coveted awards recognize groundbreaking des...
AAEON announces the launch of the UP Core, the world’s smallest maker board. The 56.5mm x 66mm board draws on the brea...
The fair, which is now in its 16th year, is widely regarded as being one of the world’s most important embedded systems events. As part of its involvement at Embedded World, AAEON will showcase a number of products including Box and Panel PCs, a range of motherboards, and the UP Squared industrial innovators’ board.
The company will focus on AI applications and is set to hold both a press conference and forum to unveil the UP AI Edge, the first complete platform to enable artificial intelligence on the edge. AAEON will host two other forums focusing on the ways in which AAEON is putting Industry 4.0 ideas into practice and on embedded boards with FPGA (field-programmable gate array) technology.
Embedded World 2018 will run from February 27 through March 1 at the Nuremburg Exhibition Center. Visitors will find AAEON at Booth 1-350, where the company will stage a series of presentations to demonstrate its AI, IOT, automation, and network security solutions.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce