Many developers and users of security solutions are looking for ways to get more out of their surveillance systems by deploying intelligent edge computing platforms...
AAEON announces the VPC-3350AI embedded PC featuring Intel Movidius Myriad X. Built for industrial and in-vehicle use, t...
The fair, which is now in its 16th year, is widely regarded as being one of the world’s most important embedded systems events. As part of its involvement at Embedded World, AAEON will showcase a number of products including Box and Panel PCs, a range of motherboards, and the UP Squared industrial innovators’ board.
The company will focus on AI applications and is set to hold both a press conference and forum to unveil the UP AI Edge, the first complete platform to enable artificial intelligence on the edge. AAEON will host two other forums focusing on the ways in which AAEON is putting Industry 4.0 ideas into practice and on embedded boards with FPGA (field-programmable gate array) technology.
Embedded World 2018 will run from February 27 through March 1 at the Nuremburg Exhibition Center. Visitors will find AAEON at Booth 1-350, where the company will stage a series of presentations to demonstrate its AI, IOT, automation, and network security solutions.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan-Thailand Medical Technology Collaborating Center to Ease the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 3Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 4HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 5Virus Crisis Hits Optoelectronics, Sensors/Actuators, and Discretes