TAIPEI, Taiwan –AAEON and LIPS Corp. today announce their success in passing and receiving the official NVIDIA Isaac C...
AAEON Europe has officially released support on the latest Yocto 3.1 Dunfell on AAEON AI embedded box PC, BOXER-8220AI, BOXER-8221AI...
The fair, which is now in its 16th year, is widely regarded as being one of the world’s most important embedded systems events. As part of its involvement at Embedded World, AAEON will showcase a number of products including Box and Panel PCs, a range of motherboards, and the UP Squared industrial innovators’ board.
The company will focus on AI applications and is set to hold both a press conference and forum to unveil the UP AI Edge, the first complete platform to enable artificial intelligence on the edge. AAEON will host two other forums focusing on the ways in which AAEON is putting Industry 4.0 ideas into practice and on embedded boards with FPGA (field-programmable gate array) technology.
Embedded World 2018 will run from February 27 through March 1 at the Nuremburg Exhibition Center. Visitors will find AAEON at Booth 1-350, where the company will stage a series of presentations to demonstrate its AI, IOT, automation, and network security solutions.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud