AAEON, an industry leader in embedded industrial computing, announces the BOXER-6842M, the latest solution in high performance industrial computing...
AAEON announces the release of the BOXER-8251AI AI edge box PC powered by NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX. With greater performance and compact size...
The fair, which is now in its 16th year, is widely regarded as being one of the world’s most important embedded systems events. As part of its involvement at Embedded World, AAEON will showcase a number of products including Box and Panel PCs, a range of motherboards, and the UP Squared industrial innovators’ board.
The company will focus on AI applications and is set to hold both a press conference and forum to unveil the UP AI Edge, the first complete platform to enable artificial intelligence on the edge. AAEON will host two other forums focusing on the ways in which AAEON is putting Industry 4.0 ideas into practice and on embedded boards with FPGA (field-programmable gate array) technology.
Embedded World 2018 will run from February 27 through March 1 at the Nuremburg Exhibition Center. Visitors will find AAEON at Booth 1-350, where the company will stage a series of presentations to demonstrate its AI, IOT, automation, and network security solutions.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate