HSINCHU, Taiwan - MediaTek today announced the launch of the Helio P22, the latest addition to the Helio family of powerful and power-efficient chips for the mid-market...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek Inc. today announced the appointment of Anku Jain to the role of chief representative of MediaTek India...
ONNX was jointly created by Amazon, Facebook, and Microsoft, all of which have shifted in the direction of creating interoperability standards for different frameworks of deep learning models. The open ecosystem will enable AI developers to merge with and match tools and frameworks at all stages of any project. Current members of ONNX are Intel, AMD, arm, Qualcom, Huawei, and Nvidia.
MediaTek Corporate Vice President and General Manager of the Home Entertainment Business Group, MediaTek Jerry Yu stated, “an open ecosystem is the key to AI applications and capabilities. In this type of open ecosystem, sharing and interoperability of research and development is the true force behind the promotion of innovation. In order to support the continual development of our AI platform while also ensuring that interoperability and choices will not be affected during the development of our NeuroPilot platform, we have joined ONNX. As a result, this method of operations is extremely meaningful to the expansion of support for open AI frameworks.”
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 2The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform