MediaTek announced its newest intelligent connectivity chipset to support the next generation of Wi-Fi technology - Wi-Fi 6 (802...
Keysight Technologies announced that the company’s 5G virtual drive testing (VDT) Toolset is helping MediaTek to accel...
ONNX was jointly created by Amazon, Facebook, and Microsoft, all of which have shifted in the direction of creating interoperability standards for different frameworks of deep learning models. The open ecosystem will enable AI developers to merge with and match tools and frameworks at all stages of any project. Current members of ONNX are Intel, AMD, arm, Qualcom, Huawei, and Nvidia.
MediaTek Corporate Vice President and General Manager of the Home Entertainment Business Group, MediaTek Jerry Yu stated, “an open ecosystem is the key to AI applications and capabilities. In this type of open ecosystem, sharing and interoperability of research and development is the true force behind the promotion of innovation. In order to support the continual development of our AI platform while also ensuring that interoperability and choices will not be affected during the development of our NeuroPilot platform, we have joined ONNX. As a result, this method of operations is extremely meaningful to the expansion of support for open AI frameworks.”
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020