KAOHSIUNG, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. and Cadence Design Systems today announced they have collab...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. was today recognized by Thomson Reuters as a 2018 Top 100 Global Technology Leader...
ASE explained that ASE Embedded Electronics Incorporated will be established in Nanzih Export Processing Zone and have a staff of 150 employees with a total of NT$1.5 billion in capital. ASE will own a 51% stake in the joint venture, while TKD will own a 49% stake.
ASE pointed about that when their technology is combined with TDK's embedded substrate technology, they will have a greater capacity to integrate chips and functionality in smaller-sized substrates, and this will dramatically increase their effectiveness while also satisfying customer requirements. Furthermore, it will also inject a higher added-value into ASE's System in Package (SiP) ecosystem.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce