Keysight Technologies and Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASE), announced a collaboration to improve the desig...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese semiconductor testing and packaging company, ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. yesterday state...
ASE explained that ASE Embedded Electronics Incorporated will be established in Nanzih Export Processing Zone and have a staff of 150 employees with a total of NT$1.5 billion in capital. ASE will own a 51% stake in the joint venture, while TKD will own a 49% stake.
ASE pointed about that when their technology is combined with TDK's embedded substrate technology, they will have a greater capacity to integrate chips and functionality in smaller-sized substrates, and this will dramatically increase their effectiveness while also satisfying customer requirements. Furthermore, it will also inject a higher added-value into ASE's System in Package (SiP) ecosystem.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security