TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese semiconductor testing and packaging company, ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. yesterday state...
KAOHSIUNG, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. and Cadence Design Systems today announced they have collab...
ASE explained that ASE Embedded Electronics Incorporated will be established in Nanzih Export Processing Zone and have a staff of 150 employees with a total of NT$1.5 billion in capital. ASE will own a 51% stake in the joint venture, while TKD will own a 49% stake.
ASE pointed about that when their technology is combined with TDK's embedded substrate technology, they will have a greater capacity to integrate chips and functionality in smaller-sized substrates, and this will dramatically increase their effectiveness while also satisfying customer requirements. Furthermore, it will also inject a higher added-value into ASE's System in Package (SiP) ecosystem.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 4Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020