In 2018 CES, South Korea Winter Olympics and MWC, 5G is undoubtedly a hot topic, companies including Qualcomm, Intel, Huawei...
In 1Q18, the traditional off-season, SSD market has seen obviously less stock up orders from PC OEMs compared with 4Q17, according to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, a few of high-power ceramic-substrate LED package products have a slight price drop of 0.8% in February. Suppliers focus on the promotion of products for industrial and outdoor lighting.
For example, Lumileds has launched an upgraded version of LUXEON 5050 products, which reach flux levels of 350 lm at 2W LED drive conditions. They are suitable for high-bay lighting, street lighting and other applications requiring high light efficiency. The prices of mid-power products remained stable.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON