According to the latest research by TrendForce, the global VR market sees marginal growth this year, and will remain ina...
The global electric vehicle market continues to expand while the oil prices increase, power battery prices decrease, and...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, a few of high-power ceramic-substrate LED package products have a slight price drop of 0.8% in February. Suppliers focus on the promotion of products for industrial and outdoor lighting.
For example, Lumileds has launched an upgraded version of LUXEON 5050 products, which reach flux levels of 350 lm at 2W LED drive conditions. They are suitable for high-bay lighting, street lighting and other applications requiring high light efficiency. The prices of mid-power products remained stable.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 35G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 4Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 5M31 Receives ISO 26262 Development Process Certification Entering Automotive Electronics Market