TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to a survey conducted by Chinese market research institute Sigmaintell, in January 2018, the ...
TAIPEI, Taipei - Foxconn Chairman Terry Guo recently stated at a Valentine's Day event that from this year to 2020, the Hon Hai Group will move in the direction of big data...
The report pointed out that as a result of business growth in India, Hon Hai has honored a series of pledges to invest in India and together with Innolux is establishing television manufacturing factories in the western part of the country. Innolux has not yet commented on this news and has only reaffirmed that they will continue with the innovation of new technologies and the development of machine services while also continuing to move forward into overseas markets. Furthermore, their target markets include Southeast Asia and emerging markets.
On the other hand, in addition to Hon Hai, South Korea's LG Corporation and India's Vedanta Group have joined forces to collaborate on the establishment of an 8th generation LCD panel factory.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON