Cambridge Blockchain, Inc announced a Series A equity financing today, led by HCM Capital, the venture arm of Foxconn Technology Group...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to a survey conducted by Chinese market research institute Sigmaintell, in January 2018, the ...
The report pointed out that as a result of business growth in India, Hon Hai has honored a series of pledges to invest in India and together with Innolux is establishing television manufacturing factories in the western part of the country. Innolux has not yet commented on this news and has only reaffirmed that they will continue with the innovation of new technologies and the development of machine services while also continuing to move forward into overseas markets. Furthermore, their target markets include Southeast Asia and emerging markets.
On the other hand, in addition to Hon Hai, South Korea's LG Corporation and India's Vedanta Group have joined forces to collaborate on the establishment of an 8th generation LCD panel factory.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 45G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 5Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center