TAIPEI, Taiwan - In response to the United States China trade war, Foxconn Technology Group will in the near future actively strengthen their factory operations in Vietnam...
Cambridge Blockchain, Inc announced a Series A equity financing today, led by HCM Capital, the venture arm of Foxconn Technology Group...
The report pointed out that as a result of business growth in India, Hon Hai has honored a series of pledges to invest in India and together with Innolux is establishing television manufacturing factories in the western part of the country. Innolux has not yet commented on this news and has only reaffirmed that they will continue with the innovation of new technologies and the development of machine services while also continuing to move forward into overseas markets. Furthermore, their target markets include Southeast Asia and emerging markets.
On the other hand, in addition to Hon Hai, South Korea's LG Corporation and India's Vedanta Group have joined forces to collaborate on the establishment of an 8th generation LCD panel factory.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X