Cambridge Blockchain, Inc announced a Series A equity financing today, led by HCM Capital, the venture arm of Foxconn Technology Group...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to a survey conducted by Chinese market research institute Sigmaintell, in January 2018, the ...
The report pointed out that as a result of business growth in India, Hon Hai has honored a series of pledges to invest in India and together with Innolux is establishing television manufacturing factories in the western part of the country. Innolux has not yet commented on this news and has only reaffirmed that they will continue with the innovation of new technologies and the development of machine services while also continuing to move forward into overseas markets. Furthermore, their target markets include Southeast Asia and emerging markets.
On the other hand, in addition to Hon Hai, South Korea's LG Corporation and India's Vedanta Group have joined forces to collaborate on the establishment of an 8th generation LCD panel factory.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce