In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
In terms of regional market development, the server market in China is to witness a significant growth due to national policy incentives. Particularly, Huawei’s catching-up with Lenovo is worth the attention. On top of that, it could have a great potential to become the third largest server provider only second to HPE and Dell," says Cliff Kung, industry analyst with MIC.
" Due to slower economic growth in Europe and Japan, server growth in these two regions is insignificant and relatively flat. In emerging markets in which cloud services are just at the preliminary stage, the Indian market is worth keeping an eye on."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData