TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih today hosted a press event at Computex 2018, unveiling all-new products, in...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) announced the development of a national AI cloud p...
“I am really proud of our team members for this breakthrough achievement,” said ASUS Chief Design Officer, Mitch Yang. “Our design philosophy has always been to ‘start with people’. By understanding people’s needs and desires, ASUS Design is able to empower them and provide adaptive and delightful experiences. This award is not only a renowned seal of design; it is also a recognition of our efforts, creativity and innovation.”
The award-winners were chosen from a large field of 6,300 entries from 59 countries and were judged by an independent jury of international design experts. The winning products will be showcased at a special exhibition held from July 10 to August 5, 2018 at the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen, Germany.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1An Exhibition About the Story of Taiwan's Successful Circular Economy Development
- 2ASE to Seize Opportunities in the Memory Market in China
- 3TSMC 7-nm Process Experiencing Heavy Market Demand
- 4AAEON Partners Everlight to Create Taipei’s Smart Street Light System
- 5UWin Nanotech Responds to “Recycling Fund 20th Anniversary Exhibition”