TAIPEI, Taiwan - AsusTek Computer Inc., Taiwan Mobile, Co., Ltd., and Quanta Computer, Inc. jointly announced that they ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASUS today announced AREZ, a new brand identity for ASUS Radeon RX graphics cards. Derived from Ares, the Greek god of war...
“I am really proud of our team members for this breakthrough achievement,” said ASUS Chief Design Officer, Mitch Yang. “Our design philosophy has always been to ‘start with people’. By understanding people’s needs and desires, ASUS Design is able to empower them and provide adaptive and delightful experiences. This award is not only a renowned seal of design; it is also a recognition of our efforts, creativity and innovation.”
The award-winners were chosen from a large field of 6,300 entries from 59 countries and were judged by an independent jury of international design experts. The winning products will be showcased at a special exhibition held from July 10 to August 5, 2018 at the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen, Germany.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform