HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) announced today that during Display Week 2018, it has obtained 2018 SID Bes...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) announced that the company will participate in SID’s Display Week 2018 to...
Micro LED is a form of self-emissive display technology that adopts micro-LED array structure, featuring high brightness, high contrast ratio, wide color gamut, wide viewing angle, fast response time, slim and light design, and low power consumption. AUO will demonstrate the world’s highest resolution and full color TFT driven 8-inch micro LED display developed with LTPS-TFT backplane which allows each pixel to be lighted independently to realize more refined images with high dynamic range. The display also comes with superior design for low power consumption. An impressive 169 PPI pixel density is achieved by micro LEDs less than 30 micrometers in size. Combining color conversion technologies, the display is able to yield even more marvelous and accurate high dynamic range color performance.
AUO has taken the lead in the development of micro LED. This successful launch of the world’s highest resolution and full color TFT driven micro LED display technology indicates that AUO has achieved a technological breakthrough. AUO will continue to invest in R&D resources to secure core technologies and make more advancement in the future.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 35G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 4Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 5M31 Receives ISO 26262 Development Process Certification Entering Automotive Electronics Market