TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced that several notebooks announced at its next@acer global press conference earlier this month...
Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer, has announced a new accelerated genome solution in close collaboration with WASAI Technology...
The awards winning products including Acer Chromebook 11(Winner of the d&i gold award), Acer Chromebox, Acer Swift 7, Acer Switch 7 Black Edition,
Acer Air Monitor, Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset, Acer Leap Beads
The Computex d&i (design and innovation) award winners were chosen by a jury panel comprised of international experts gathered in Taipei, with panel members specializing in different fields assessing 212 entries from 10 countries. Of the award-winning entries, only three products were recognized with the most coveted honor, the COMPUTEX d&i gold award 2018.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 2Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 3NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 4AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019
- 5Taiwan’s NTHU and iStaging Introduce Smart 3D Panorama Reconstruction