Keysight Technologies and Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASE), announced a collaboration to improve the desig...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASE yesterday announced together with TDK the joint establishment of ASE Embedded Electronics Incorporated...
In recent years, China has continually expanded the scope of development of their semiconductor industry, especially in the memory market. At the same time, they have also attracted a number of semiconductor companies to China to set up factories, for instance, this year Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSMC) will commence operations at their 16-inch plant in Nanjing. As a result of this, ASE became attracted to the prospect of development in Mainland China.
ASE Chairman Jason C.S. Chang commented that ASE’s semiconductor business will participate in the business opportunities that the development of the memory industry in Mainland China has to offer. Recently, Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. (SPIL) has also constructed a factory in Fujian Province and have opened up investment into SPIL by Tsinghua in Suzhou. In the future as the memory production capacity increases in Mainland China, the scope will also experience a corresponding expansion.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security