TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASE yesterday announced together with TDK the joint establishment of ASE Embedded Electronics Incorporated...
KAOHSIUNG, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. and Cadence Design Systems today announced they have collab...
In recent years, China has continually expanded the scope of development of their semiconductor industry, especially in the memory market. At the same time, they have also attracted a number of semiconductor companies to China to set up factories, for instance, this year Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSMC) will commence operations at their 16-inch plant in Nanjing. As a result of this, ASE became attracted to the prospect of development in Mainland China.
ASE Chairman Jason C.S. Chang commented that ASE’s semiconductor business will participate in the business opportunities that the development of the memory industry in Mainland China has to offer. Recently, Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. (SPIL) has also constructed a factory in Fujian Province and have opened up investment into SPIL by Tsinghua in Suzhou. In the future as the memory production capacity increases in Mainland China, the scope will also experience a corresponding expansion.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 4MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020
- 5Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure