Nan-I is a 60-year-old major publishing company in Taiwan, famous for its textbooks and reference books. Based on this partnership, Classting will strengthen its global competitiveness and cooperate in school promotions to attract new users. It also will expand its user base in Taiwan’s education market and accelerate the expansion of Asian business in Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam and Hong Kong.
Wei-Chuan Su, CEO of Nan-I Publishing Company, said, “Classting is an education social platform that best matches the educational environment in Taiwan. We hope to work with Classting to provide more high-quality digital textbooks and e-learning content to more students.”
Hyun-gu Cho said, “Classting is making various efforts to solve education issues in Asia and expand global partnerships to provide more innovative edutech services. Classting aims to be a global education social platform that creates an environment where students around the world can have fun in studying.”
Meanwhile, earlier this year, Classting was awarded the Ministerial Prize by Taiwan’s Ministry of Education for its contribution to Taiwan’s digital education environment and mobile learning. Classting has subsidiaries in the United States, Japan, and China (Shanghai), serving 12 languages in 25 countries around the world, with more than 4.3 million members in 15,400 schools and educational institutions.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3MIC: USA Trade War to Impact Taiwan’s Annual Growth in 2019
- 4AppNeta and AAEON Partner on Network Monitoring Platform at 100 Gbps Speeds
- 5CyberLink Introduces Smart AIoT Solutions Powered by FaceMe AI Facial Recognition Engine at CES 2019