HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology Corporation today announced that it has won and delivered several factory automation (FA) related ASIC projects...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced the availability of its multi-protocol video interface IP on UMC 28nm HPC...
“By leveraging Samsung FinFET platforms, our customers can benefit from cutting-edge technologies for their SoC design,” said Flash Lin, Chief Operating Officer of Faraday. “In a very short time this year, Faraday has successfully taped-out ASIC projects on the Samsung FinFET platform, providing each with comprehensive value-added ASIC services. We are continuing to provide tailored ASIC solutions to help customers deliver innovative products, as well as facilitating the expansion of application coverage scenarios for Samsung Foundry.”
Faraday offers application-specific total solutions and has successfully delivered more than 2,200 ASIC mass production projects since 1993. This past January, Faraday joined Samsung Advanced Foundry Ecosystem (SAFE), enabling Customer ASIC to be implemented in Samsung FinFET process technologies with comprehensive verified IPs. The combination of Samsung Foundry and Faraday Technology design services provides an unparalleled level of performance, broad application coverage, and deep integration expertise.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020