HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its achievement in delivering more than 10 successful projects in the Data Communication market...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today revealed that its RISC-V based ASIC platform solution has been successful in ...
“By leveraging Samsung FinFET platforms, our customers can benefit from cutting-edge technologies for their SoC design,” said Flash Lin, Chief Operating Officer of Faraday. “In a very short time this year, Faraday has successfully taped-out ASIC projects on the Samsung FinFET platform, providing each with comprehensive value-added ASIC services. We are continuing to provide tailored ASIC solutions to help customers deliver innovative products, as well as facilitating the expansion of application coverage scenarios for Samsung Foundry.”
Faraday offers application-specific total solutions and has successfully delivered more than 2,200 ASIC mass production projects since 1993. This past January, Faraday joined Samsung Advanced Foundry Ecosystem (SAFE), enabling Customer ASIC to be implemented in Samsung FinFET process technologies with comprehensive verified IPs. The combination of Samsung Foundry and Faraday Technology design services provides an unparalleled level of performance, broad application coverage, and deep integration expertise.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex